Online registration is now closed • Register onsite from 20 June
If you have already registered and paid online, you can complete your registration and collect your badge at the following locations and times.
Wednesday 20 June - 10:00 - 14:00
Location: Crater Lake Room inside the Erb Memorial Union (EMU), Univ. of Oregon
Wednesday 20 June - 16:00 - 19:15
Location: Lobby of Hult Center for the Arts (note: this location is where the Opening Ceremony and Reception will take place starting at 17:00).
Thursday 21 June - Sunday 24 June 08:30 - 17:30
Location: IAMCR2018 Information Desk, EMU main entrance lobby on the first floor.
If you have not yet registered online, you can register and pay your fee at the above locations and times.
Registration fees are determined by your country of residence*, category (IAMCR member, non-member, student member, student) and when you register.
Included in your conference fee:
- Full access to all academic sessions (including plenaries, panels and Section and Working Group sessions)
- Welcome reception following the opening plenary on Wednesday 20 June
- Lunch and coffee breaks from Thursday 21 June to Sunday 24 June
- Access to the electronic versions of the conference program (PDF, web-based and apps for iPhone and Android devices)
- Conference dinner on Saturday 23 June: $10
- Printed conference programme: $10
- Carbon offset fee
Below are the estimated registration fees for IAMCR 2018. All prices are in USD.
*Your fee is determined by where you currently live, not where you are from. Countries are defined as high, medium and low-income according to a World Bank classification system. Consult the list on the IAMCR website.