Things to See and Do
COME EARLY, STAY LATE AND BRING THE FAMILY!
OREGON offers a wide variety of cultural and recreational opportunities for all ages. The Eugene, Cascades & Coast area has extensive running, biking, and hiking trails in town near conference hotels as well as within an easy short driving distance. Take time to explore what this area has to offer.
For additional information, please contact our Visitor Center at 541.484.5307 or 800.547.5445.
- Stunning natural beauty replete with outdoor adventures
- Restaurants, shops, markets and museums in close proximity
- Extensive cultural, arts, history and culinary offerings
- Kid-friendly attractions from the Science Museum to RiverPlay Park
- Convenient and easy to use public transportation
The Oregon Coast
- Adventure up and over 500 ft. sand dunes on a dune buggy,
- or try out the novel sport of sandboarding.
- Enjoy a horseback ride on the beach, shop the historic riverfront in Old Town Florence
- or tour a 100-year-old lighthouse.
The Cascade Mountains
- See amazing waterfalls, marvel at the Dee Wright Observatory's lava landscape and gaze upon serene mountain lakes.
- Mountain bike epic trails,
- charge the river rapids on a guided trip,
- dip in hot springs
- or cast out a line along the banks of a pristine spring-fed river.
- Bijou Arts Cinema
- Broadway Metro
- The David Minor Theater
- Regal Cinemas Valley River Center 15 & IMAX
- Cinemark Theatres – Springfield, OR – Cinemark 17